Take your weekends back and let us do the mowing for you! As the backbone of lawn care services, professional mowing is done by technicians familiar with the best equipment for the job. Our service will encompass an approach that will result in the lawn you’ve always dreamed of! We will assess your specific lawn care challenges and tailor a treatment program for you. We will go beyond simply cutting the blades; we will sculpt the blades!
We will mow your lawn to specifications by season for blade length, all trimming around edges, borders, trees driveways, sidewalks, decks, patios or any other obstacles and we will clean up, blow off all sidewalks, driveways and other flat surfaces.
If you still plan to DIY your lawn, here are a few LAWN MOWING TIPS:
- Keep a schedule (regular and weekly at a minimum).
- Avoid cutting off more than 1/3 of the grass leaf. You may need to mow two times per week during heavy growth periods in the spring and fall. If you cut too much off when you mow, the grass will turn yellow and be stressed out.
- Mulch grass clippings. This will return organic matter and nutrients back into your soil.
- Sharpen that mowing blade 2-3 times per year. This will ensure that your lawn mower is making a clean cut and not shredding the grass. A clean cut improves aesthetic appearance and helps prevent disease.
- Change the mowing pattern every mow, go in a different direction each time. Cross cutting your lawn will make it look better and will prevent the grass from being matted down due to rolling in the same ruts every week.
- Optimal mowing height for Blue Grass is 2.5″ to 3.0.” Cutting your lawn too short can create many problems, such as more weeds, higher water requirements, stressed out turf grass and a shallow root zone.
- Edge your sidewalks and driveways.
- Spray weeds the day before you mow. This way, the weeds you are spraying will have a maximum amount of leaf surface to absorb the weed killer for the best results.
So, pick up the phone and call us to get your lawn mowing needs addressed, professionally!